so much has happened since the term started and being on the east side of the world means august is already here. june & july: you guys were crazy fun while it lasted!
- Brand new office: repainted and reorganized with new furnitures.
- Merlin marathon every night after work 2 weeks in a row, completing 1.5 seasons.
- Recorded 3 fingerstyle songs with JoKhoo.
- Received a pillow from my girlfrans with a “Speedy Recovery” card.
- Recorded bass, guitar & vocal tracks for DanYoong.
- Stage crew for Mia Palencia’s Jazz 101 gig at The Actors’ Studio, TTDI.
- OPEN MIC at Frontera. 2 songs, 1 encore.
- Bought a copy of the Imagine Dragons album, NightVisions. yes
- Got to know lotsa new students. cray & lame students. -.-
- LOTS OF LAUGHING.
- My Skindinavia package arrived.
- Mama bought me new pair of shoes.
- Watch DanYoong and friends performed at Laundry Bar (went back home at 1am!!)
- Went Banana Leaf after helping BriWong moving.
- Punctured tyre. blahhhh
- Changed my P license.
- GENTING HIGHLANDS.
omg i must be stoned to have all the guts in the world to go on their 5 cray rides.
- Recorded violins for EugYeo.
solitude is the last thing that i should be having an affair with, with life.
there will be no tribute this semester. i’m a little bit upset and disappointed when i received the news only because i am absolutely in love with production work and the fact that i looked forward to it a lot. but things happen for a reason; i’m sure there will be a silver lining somewhere with tribute ‘out of the way’. i just hope that i am given more opportunities while i’m still working in ICOM.
on a different note, i’m not the kind to sit around and wait for things to happen. my brain is on the move again so i’m hoping that August will be a fruitful month. September should be interesting but August determines it all. i’ve already announced a little small project on my twitter just a couple of days ago but i’ve yet to have the right people to support so i don’t wanna be demotivated by the time September slowly creepin in. this is going to be my first-born.
i just wanna get back on my feet. i must continue producing work non-stop. i need to go back to my old self, who produced 2 YouTube videos per week without failing for 5 months in a row. cray mell needs to come back.
here’s to a cray August. 😉