it has been awhile since i last sat down to express my thoughts. no time for that now.
- i graduated with a certificate in audio production, also known as cap.
- i bought a tablet. momo8 by ployer.
- earned rm200 from being the stage crew of christian palencia’s EP launch alongside nian tze, rm100 from zalila lee, mia palencia, reza salleh & melina william’s acoustic show alongside nian tze and kimberly.
- i went back to my homeland for christmas, travelled from one end of sarawak to another end visiting all the places that i grew up trying to get accustomed to the multilingual diversity every few years.
- came back started working – in a college that i graduated with cap – as the system support engineer a week before 2013 started.
- spent the first morning of 2013 with ainul and chip having breakfast, the afternoon with walter when he dropped by my place to chill.
- the new term started and i couldn’t shy away for dressing like a proper staff.
proper doesn’t go well with me, even with combed hair.
- i lost myself now and then, adjusting to the sudden change of lifestyle.
- i started driving to work after a year and a half of commuting the train every day to college. after obtaining my P license.
- making mistakes hasn’t been easier. especially when you are so very the kiasu type.
- i’m always looking forward to the weekly workshops because i get to find a reason to do live sounds again although not much.
- i wish all the running and laughing during the day burn calories as much as i add them up at every meal.
- 3 new covers at http://www.youtube.com/happyfaceindisguise
- signed up for coursera courses. currently waiting for my sound design result.
- i just won myself a pack of laksa sarawak paste today. i hope mom can find the time to cook laksaaaaa during the holidays.